Will & Janae's Wedding Preview

Posted by Mikenna on Thursday, June 27, 2013.

I shot a wedding in my hometown last weekend (despite still kind of being on hiatus from photography). My brother was a best man (there were two) so that was...interesting :) He's the one wearing sun glasses in the pool shot below.

Seriously, though, it was a lot of fun! Not only did it mean seeing my family, but I got to capture and share in the joy these two shared on their wedding day. Here's a little sneak peak!







It was a hot, but beautiful day, even with a little rain mixed in (but that's good luck!). The ceremony was beautiful and I struggled to choke back tears during the first dance, father-daughter dance, and mother-son dance!

I gotta admit...after shooting this wedding, I am seriously contemplating coming back from my hiatus, but changing a bit of what I'm going to focus on. I know I want to at least try a birth session (like...in the delivery room), but I need to find willing subjects. If anyone knows someone who'd be interested, send them my way! Just Facebook me or email me at mwhitephoto@gmail.com.

No Responses to Will & Janae's Wedding Preview

Leave a Reply